Besides the expected impact of the ERC Project Locus Ludi on other scholars and doctoral students and post-docs, the project has also benefited very young researchers who have embraced the theme of game and play in antiquity for their Master’s thesis.
- Salvini Francesca, Jouer dans la mort? Ludus duodecim scripta en contexte funéraire dans l’Antiquité tardive, submitted in February 2019.
- Zindel Chiara, Femmes musiciennes dans l’iconographie romaine, defended on September 25, 2018.
- Santos Da Silva Tania, L’enfant à l’oiseau en Grèce, defended on May 23, 2018.
PhD theses related to but unfunded by ERC Locus Ludi
Doctoral students have also been enthralled by the themes heralded by the ERC project and have taken upon themselves, without any funding from the ERC to pursue a doctoral degree.
- Vilma Losyte | Academia | Des jouets pour les Dieux, dual supervision with Corinne Bonnet ERC AdG MAP, Toulouse (France).
- Kyriaki Katsarelia, Ludic Culture in Central Greece.