Véronique Dasen is professor of classical archaeology at the University of Fribourg. Her research is led in a multidisciplinary and anthropological perspective. Her research interests range from ancient iconography and material culture, the history of the body, of medicine and of magical practices to gender studies, history of childhood and ludic culture (games and divination, games and love, passage rites).
- Ulrich SCHÄDLER | Academia | Webpage | Prof. tit. University of Fribourg, Director of the Swiss Museum of Games.
- Hanna AMMAR | Academia | Webpage | Enfance en jeux: représentations des activités infantiles dans la céramique attique des Ve et IVe siècles av. J.-C. (Childhood at play: depictions of children’s game and play on Attic vases from the 5th and 4th centuries BC), co-supervision with Gabriella Pironti (Greek Religion), École Pratique des Hautes Études, Paris: 2017-2021.
- Thomas DANIAUX | Academia | La culture ludique de Gaule romaine, co-supervision with Dominique Frère, Roman Archaeology, Université de Bretagne: 2018-2022.
Eftychia ALEVIZOU | Research on ludic culture in Northern Greece: 2019-2020.
Marie-Lys ARNETTE | Academia | Research on exchanges, transmission, reception of Egyptian ludic culture in the first Millenium BC: 2019-2021.
- Salvatore COSTANZA | Academia | Commented edition of play and games in Pollux, Onomasticon: 2017-2019. Open Access: Giulio Polluce, Onomasticon excerpta de ludis. Materiali per la storia del gioco nel mondo greco-romano, Alessandria, edizione del’Orso, 2019
Alessandro PACE | Academia | GIS for the team, and research on play and games in Pompei, Herculanum and Ostia: 2019-2021.
- Marco VESPA | Webpage | Academia| Philological study of play and games, edition of collective books and special issues in peer reviewed journals, commented anthology of Greek and Latin sources on play and games: 2018-2020.
- Hélène BECQUELIN | website | Illustrator. She created Locus Ludi logo (the Erotes painting).
- Zoé CALZOLARI | Illustrator. Design of the cover of Héraclite. Le temps est un enfant qui joue, Liège, 2020.
- Lou-An DANIAUX | Illustrator. Design of 2022 wishes, cover of Pallas 2022.
- Alrick DEILLON: informatics, NTE center (Callisto database, Ludus database, Notion workspace)
- Alexandre G. MITCHELL, D.Phil | Academia | Expressum | Research on ancient visual humour. Technical collaboration: strategy, creation and maintenance of the site of locusludi.ch and translation of articles/books produced by ERC Locus ludi.
Reconstructions of ancient games, animations
- Steve SIMONS and Sonya NEVIN |Animating Antiquity for Locus Ludi | Panoply project
- Prof. Ernst STROUHAL, Florian BETTEL | Causa creations/Gentle Troll Entertainment. University of Applied Arts, Vienna. Reconstruction of four ancient games in two variants on PC and smartphones: Pente Grammai, Duodecim Scripta/alea, Ludus Latrunculorum, Three men’s Morris | Project Locus Ludi
- Adrien DELAHAYE (University of Caen), research grant of the University of Fribourg 1.2-31.5.2019 | Academia
- Audrey GOUY (Paris ENS) research grant of the University of Fribourg 1.2-30.4.2019 (Marie Curie grantee 2019-2021) | TEXDANCE |
- Christian LAES (Invited professor, University of Manchester, UK, FNS Scientific Exchange Grant 1.10.2017-31.3.2018) | university webpage | Academia | team photo
- Claudia LAMBRUGO (Invited professor, University of Milan “La Statale”, I, FNS Scientific Exchange Grant 1.12.2020-28.2.2021) |university webpage | Academia
- Edwige LOVERGNE (UMR 8546 – AorOc) | Academia | Research grant of the University of Fribourg (15.2.2020-30.4.2020).
- Melissa TIREL (Rennes 2 University) Funerary archaeology, archaeology of early childhood | Research grant of the University of Fribourg (15.9.2021-24.12.2021)| Academia
- Chiara BIANCHI, Fribourg university, SNF senior researcher, SNF project Greek and Roman Articulated Dolls (10th cent. BC.- 7th cent. AD): Archaeological and Anthropological Approaches (2020-2024)